Pro-Tec Data’s training creates a Positively Confidential corporate culture
Our training motivates and enables employees to contribute to trade secret protection, private data security, and confidential business information protection. We demonstrate how protecting information is essential to achieving your company’s strategic objectives and we help employees understand why protecting information is good for them and your company.
Our key training messages:
- Protecting information is important. We explain the risks of information loss. We describe the rewards of protecting information and its competitive advantage. We summarize the laws and legal obligations that require employees to protect your company’s information.
- Ten things each employee must do. We cover employee responsibilities for protecting information, bringing each of ten topic areas to life with examples, case studies, and engaging true/false questions.
- Where to go for more information. We review the people, policies, and other internal resources that assist employees with understanding how to protect information even when they need to make tough judgment calls.
Pro-Tec Data makes information protection training easy.
Pro-Tec Data combines expertise in confidential business information and intellectual property protection with proficiency in training development and adult learning to bring you a turn-key solution:
- Engage all your employees
- Comply with regulatory training requirements
- Avoid lawsuits and bad publicity
- Enhance your intellectual property edge
Choose from a menu of live, in-person training offerings:
- Fully facilitated training
- Organization-specific (e.g., R&D, sales, engineering) training
Use Positively Confidential Training to create a corporate culture that respects and protects information:
- Lively, interactive, instructor-led training
- Best-practices training content customized to your company
- Easy for you and easy for your employees
Contact Us Today
Call or email us today to inquire about improving your company’s information protection, private data security, and trade secret protection education, training and awareness raising for privacy and intellectual property protection.